Blue Fringes Contest (the “Contest”)
THIS CONTEST IS OPEN TO ALL RESIDENTS.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SEE BELOW FOR FULL CONTEST DETAILS. PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF, AND AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY, THESE CONTEST RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”).
1) The Contest begins on Tuesday, December 5, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Sunday, December 10, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”).
2) The Contest is open to all residents.
HOW TO ENTER
3) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To participate in this Contest you must follow the rules mentioned in the contest page.
4) Your comments must comply with the following specifications (the “Specifications”):
a. not violate the rights of any third party
b. be in “good taste” and in keeping with the Sponsor’s brand image and must not be explicit, offensive, obscene, or profane, and must not be derogatory toward any ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, profession, or age group, or promote any activities that may be unsafe or dangerous, as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Blue Fringes;
c. not contain any commercial content that promotes any product or service;
d. not defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks ;
e. not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
f. not violate any law or regulation;
g. not be libelous, threatening or harassing;
h. not instigate others to commit illegal activities or violate human rights; and
i. not contain any viruses, worms, or other interfering computer programming.
5) BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USERNAME MAY BE POSTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA, WHERE IT MAY BE VIEWED AND COMMENTED ON BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
DRAW AND WINNER SELECTION
6) Before being declared a winner: The selected entrant will be contacted by private message via email and notified that they are eligible to win. The selected entrant must reply by private message within one (1) business day of notification and provide a contact phone number as well as a mailing address.
If a selected entrant: (i) cannot be contacted by private message within one (1) calendar day of selection or there is a return of any prior notification as undeliverable; (ii) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question; or (iii) fails to return the contest documents within the specified time, the he/she will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize, and the Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate entrant from among the remaining eligible entries.
PRIZES: as laid out in the contest details
7) Any attempt or suspected attempt to use robotic, automatic, programmed, or otherwise, illicit means to enter the Contest, or any other methods not authorized by these Contest Rules, for example, but not limited to, creating multiple Twitter accounts, shall be deemed as tampering and may disqualify you from entering, participating, winning prizes (defined herein), and preclude you from participating in future contests and promotions, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, illegible, contain false information, are damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions these rules will be judged void. All Entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and none will be returned. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of receipt.
8) Without limitation, the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and the Contest judges will not be liable for any failure of the website during the Contest; for a technical malfunction or other problems relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; for the failure of any Entry to be received by the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies or the Contest judges for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or any combination of the above. Further, the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and the Contest judges will not be liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading any material in the Contest.
9) In the event of a dispute, Entries will be deemed to have submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If the identity of an online entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder associated with the email account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected Entry. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid online Entry in this Contest will be the
19) Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with, the stated social media channels. Any questions or comments regarding the Contest should be directed to the Sponsor, not Twitter.